Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Baby Girl Is Blooming (theme) Baby Shower

This past weekend I co-hosted a baby shower for a friend. These are pictures of the decorations I created. This took a lot of time and planning but it was all worth it!

I made two types of favors. The first is square boxes and the second are pillow boxes. Both filled with chocolate candy eggs, Easter was the next day fit the theme perfectly!


Next is a banner of the baby's name. I created this with the help of my Cricut and the New Arrival Cartridge. Mom can definetly hang this in her new baby's room


Cake Table. The Butterflies were created with my Cricut and Tie the Knot Cartridge.


Last but not least, the centerpieces also created withmy Cricut and Classic Font Cartridge.




I am honored to have created the decorations for this shower. Everything turned out great and the mom-to-be was pleased, that makes it all worth while!

Check back soon for Mother's Day cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment